Common Q&A'sQuestion: Do you offer Free Estimates? Answer: Yes all estimates are FREE.
Question: What can I expect when I call for an estimate? Answer:
1. You will receive a return call from one of our estimators within 24-hours of your call to set an appointment to meet with you.
2. We will provide you with a detailed estimate stating the scope of all work to be performed.
3. If homeowner accepts the estimate they will be asked to sign a start work, sign a contract, and issue a down payment.
4. Work is scheduled to be completed with the homeowner.
5. Upon completion of project homeowner will be asked to sign off on the completed repairs with a final balance to be paid to Fentress Builders.
Question: Do you offer a warranty on the work? Answer: Yes, depending on the work performed, Fentress Builders offers between 1 - 5 year warranties on workmanship. See your project manager for details.
Question: When does the work begin? Answer: We can start the reconstruction process after the repair specifications have been approved by you.
Question: How long will the job take? Answer: The length of the job will vary depending on the scope of your project. However, we begin work and finish in a timely manner.
Question: Would I need to be home to start work? Answer: Most people are obligated to work Monday- Friday. Fentress Builders understands this and offers a lock box option in which a key can be put in. Only licensed, bonded and insured Fentress employees and subcontractors working on your project would have the code.